Saturday, January 7, 2012

Let's pull through.. together

I am not sure if she'll even look at this blog, but I really have nowhere else I can say this..

Don't let our story end
with such a gloomy ending..
There are still so many pages to fill
but I can't fill them by myself..
You are the main character..
and I your supporting character
You always were, you always will be..
We have come so, so far.. too far..
to let it all vanish into thin air now..
to crumble into pieces..
Don't write 'the end' just yet
Let's move on to our next chapter..
You were always so strong..
don't give up on me, on us now..
Don't let this..
take away what we have together..
what we built together..
Don't let this bring us down..
but make us stronger..
You can't live on faith,
but faith has brought us this far..
Why not let it bring us further..?
To unprecedented heights.. to the top of the world?
It's never enough how many times I say 'I Love You'
You may have gotten sick of it, of me..
but for me..
Every single day..
I love you all over again..
I have loved you all over again..
for 783 times..
I'll never stop..
never did, never will..
Please let me be there for you,
no matter what..
You know I am worth it..
Let me see your sweet sweet smile again..
Let me feel your head on my shoulder again..
Let me feel your lips on mine again..
Baby..
I love you.. so very much
So much that it tears me apart, piece by piece..
every single second that we are apart..
So much that I feel nothing..
but a void within me..
So much that I see nothing..
but darkness in front of me..
Don't let this fairy tale end..

Sherraine Chan
My baby.. my pizza girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment