Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Things will get better..

I know things will get better from now on...
If I did not know before.. I know now..
Give me a chance to make things right..
To make it up to you..
Let us start all over again..
Let me make you smile all over again..
Laugh at my stupid jokes again..
Why does it have to be pressure.. and responsibility and pain..
Is that all that is left of us..?
All those sweet sweet memories..
All we have been through..
All those times I let you feel loved..
All those times you said "I love you" to me..
Is that not enough to want to make things work..?
Please don't punish me for a single mistake..
When I have done everything else right..
One that I let myself so foolishly make..
Because I let myself get too comfortable..
I remember everything you told me..
I listen..
Don't let my one mistake be a fatal one..
If so I will never forgive myself..



No comments:

Post a Comment